October 7, 2011

red + pink

We've seen it lately in Prabal Gurung’s Fall 2011 collection and then while Jenna Lyon’s Spring 2012 presentation for J.Crew. Yes, I am referring to the color blocking of red + pink! I'm personally not a big fan of strong or neon colors, but the 'mad' combination between these two could definitely make me reconsider my options. What I love most about this mix is that sort of sweetness that it confers. Bold and sweet. A perfect match for a fashionista... or Chuck Bass!


Solange Knowles

 Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass

Sarah Jessica Parker

Emma Stone / Katie Holmes with daughter Suri Cruise







2 comments:

  1. Na bine lately orice merge combinat, in 1995 era un fel de NOT to wear maro cu verde, verde cu rosu, roz cu verde, etc. daca am ajuns la rosu cu roz:)) clar putem purta orice combinatie de culori

    ReplyDelete